Friday, May 29, 2009

The Gola.



"I want it to be rose flavored.."

"This is the real happiness one can taste and dive into."


No, it was Disha. And she kept adding more to it...

"Shagun, this is life. Little wonders. You dont know how much an ice cube wrapped in the divine sweet red rose syrup can make you happy!! I am loving it!!"

Slurp Slurp Slurp.

Sluuuurrrrrpppp.

I took one too. It was good. It was cold. Very cold.

"Garima.. we wont let you taste it, I told you to buy one for yourself but you didn't. Now.."

"I can still get one for you" I mumbled, I couldnt speak much.. My tongue was frozen and numb. I wish there was some same cure for pain too. That could numb the heart so that the pain is frozen.


I tried to touch the little cup of happiness and drink the magical tea in it.

Slurrrrppp...

She was happy. Why wasn't I happy? Why do small wonders don't work for me anymore? Am I out of the queue? I hate this fact.


I made a deliberate attempt to realize pleasure of eating a Gola under the hot sun. Where were the bells?

Slurrrpp..

I gave in.

No more resistance.



Slowly it grew on me.

On me.


And then.

In me.




I was happy.

Satisfied.
Satisfaction is a beautiful form of happiness.
It was a beautiful feeling.

It faded away, it was a momentary pleasure.

"Lets go home". We went back home.

2 comments: